3.14.2005

HHO

I've been thinking a lot today about love.


It's in the very essence of water to be wet. It does not give a general sensation of moistness. It does not trick you into thinking with its frame of mind. It is what it is. Wet.

Wet and unashamed. No excuses, no need for theory. It is what it is, and anybody can tell you. Touch it and you'll see. Wet.

How silly to debate it. How dumb to deny it. Water is exactly how it has always been. Wet.

The thing about water is that you always know who has been in contact with it. Wet.

If I'm wearing rubber gloves, a poncho and goulashes...I can poke at the water but never come in contact. I can say that I've touched it, I can think I am an expert. Simply, I am not. Wet.

It may take some time to soak up, for me to be saturated. It will happen as I keep in contact with more and more. Wet.



So it's really not that hard, we don't need to talk about it. If you say you have known water, let me ask you: Are you wet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home